Please take a few minutes to read the following policy so that you understand how we treat your information. As we continuously improve and expand our services, this policy might change, so please check it periodically.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
T-Town Style Pizza collects personal information you provide directly via the Web Sites and Applications. The personal information we collect includes information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly, or indirectly to you. The categories of personal information that we collect include the following:
- Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, postal address, email address, and telephone number.
- Account Credentials. We collect passwords and other information for authentication and account access.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make a purchase, including your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
- Order Information. We collect information about your orders and food choices.
- Profile Data. We collect your interests, favorites, and preferences.
- Content. We collect the content of messages you send to us, such as feedback and product reviews you may write, or questions and information you provide to customer support.
- Applicant Data. We collect data as necessary to consider you for a job opening if you submit an application to us, including your employment and education history, transcript, writing samples, and references.
We collect information you provide at various points of the Web Sites and Applications, such as the following:
- Account Registration – To register an account with T-Town Style Pizza, you will be required to fill out a registration form on the Web Sites or Applications. This form requires you to provide your contact data and account credentials. You may also provide payment data and profile data to help speed up and facilitate your future orders.
- Online Orders – You can place an online order for carryout or delivery through your registered account or as a guest. If you place a carryout order, you will need to provide your first name and last name, email address, telephone number, and order information. If you pay online, you will also need to provide your payment data. If you place an order for delivery, you will also need to provide your postal address in addition to the information above.
- Rewards Programs – We may offer rewards programs, sweepstakes, contests, surveys, or other promotions (“Promotions”) through our Web Sites or Applications. In order to participate in a Promotion, you may be required to register an account and/or provide contact data, profile data, and other information.
- Other Transactions – We may offer you other opportunities to transact with us through the Web Sites or Applications. If you conduct transactions through the Web Sites or Applications, we will collect information you provide directly about the transactions you engage in while on the Web Sites or Applications (including any data gathered through the Application while located in a T-Town Style Pizza store and when you speak to and use voice ordering services through the Domino’s Anyware platform, including through applicable devices). This information may include payment and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange, transcripts of any words that you speak while using voice ordering services through the Domino’s Anyware platform, and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- Email and other voluntary communications – You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via the Web Sites, via the Applications (including through voice ordering services through the Domino’s Anyware platform), or through other means. Such communications may be in connection with our customer service efforts, your questions, or for other purposes. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may include information that personally identifies you.
You may choose to voluntarily disclose other information when using the Web Sites or Applications that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information. Further, certain Applications, such as those using the Domino’s Anyware platforms, may capture information that you do not voluntarily provide, such as background noise or secondary communications. Therefore, you should take steps to prevent the communication of unnecessary information when using such Applications.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
When you visit the Web Sites or Applications (including when you use the Applications in a T-Town Style Pizza store), we may automatically collect information about your device and how your device interacts with our Web Sites or Applications.
The categories of information we may collect automatically include the following:
- Service Use Data. We collect data about the features you use, the emails and advertisements you view, the products you consider and purchase, the date and time you access the Web Sites or Applications, the pages you access while using the Web Sites or Applications, and the internet address of the web sites, if any, from which you linked directly to the Web Sites or Applications, and other similar information.
- Device Connectivity and Configuration Data. We collect data about the type of device you use, the operating system and browser you use, your internet service provider, your device’s regional and language settings, and other similar information. This data also includes IP address, MAC address, device advertising Id (e.g., IDFA or AAID), and other device identifiers.
- Location Data. If permitted by your device, we may collect data about your device’s location, which can be precise (e.g., latitude/longitude data) or imprecise (e.g., location derived from an IP address or data that indicates a city or postal code level).
- Log Files
A log file is a file that records events that occur in connection with your use of the Web Sites and Applications, such as IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and related data.
Types of cookies and tags on our Web Sites and Applications include:
- Functionality: Used to remember your preferences and for facilitating transactions such as purchases.
- Performance or Analytics: Used to measure site activity to improve user experience.
- Targeting: Used to display information and offers that specifically interest you.
- Local Storage
We use Local Storage, such as HTML5 storage, to store information related to whether the user has chosen to “Remain Logged In” as well as tokens if other services are used. We may partner with other entities to provide certain features on our Web Sites and Applications or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity using Local Storage such as HTML 5 storage to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 Local Storage.
- Web Beacons (“Tracking Pixels”)
- Location-identifying Technologies
GPS (global positioning systems) software, geo-filtering, and other location-aware technologies locate (sometimes precisely) you for purposes such as verifying your location and delivering or restricting relevant content based on your location.
- Voice Processing Technologies
- Device Fingerprinting
- In-App Tracking Methods
There are a variety of tracking technologies that may be included in mobile applications, and these are not browser-based like cookies and cannot be controlled by browser settings. Some use a device advertising Id or other device identifiers to associate application user activity to a particular application and to track user activity across multiple applications.
We may incorporate tracking technologies into our emails, Web Sites, or Applications, as well as into our ads. Some of these tracking technologies may track your activities across time and services for purposes of associating the different devices you use, and delivering relevant ads and/or other content to you.
For further information on how we use tracking technologies for analytics and advertising and your rights and choices regarding them, please see the sections entitled “Analytics, Advertising, and Retargeting” and “Your Rights and Choices” below.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM FRANCHISEES AND OTHER SOURCES
We also obtain personal information about you from other sources and may combine such information with information we have collected about you. The categories of other sources from which we may collect information include the following:
- Social networks when you reference our service or grant permission to T-Town Style Pizza to access your data on one or more of these services.
- Business Partners with which we offer co-branded services, sell or distribute our products, or engage in joint marketing activities.
- Publicly-available sources such as data in the public domain.
We are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided by other sources or the data practices of other sources.
- operating and managing our Web Sites and Applications, such as providing you with products, services, and Promotions, opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships;
- performing services requested by you, such as responding to your comments and requests, processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- maintaining the security and integrity of our systems, and preventing and addressing fraud, unlawful access, and breach of our policies and terms;
- sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information about our policy changes and administrative messages;
- analyzing trends and usage, such as the efficiency of deliveries and store operations;
- helping to establish and verify the identity of our users;
- improving our Web Sites, Applications, stores, advertisements, products, Promotions and services;
- sending you promotional newsletters, offers, advertisements and marketing communications and other information about T-Town Style Pizza and its affiliates;
- sending and serving you advertising; and
- fulfilling any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may use information that does not identify you (including aggregate information or information that has been de-identified) without obligation to you except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use your information, please see the section entitled “Your Rights and Choices” below.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Service Providers. T-Town Style Pizza shares personal information with entities that help us with maintaining and operating our Web Sites and Applications, payment processing, data analytics, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes. These companies may only use such information for the purpose of performing those functions and may not use it for any other purpose, although we may permit them to use aggregate information which does not identify you or de-identified data for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law.
- Vendors. We share personal information with vendors and other entities in connection with tailoring advertisements, measuring and improving our Web Sites or Applications and advertising effectiveness, and enabling other enhancements. These companies may act as our service providers, or in certain contexts, independently decide how to process your information. For more information on advertising and analytics, see the section entitled “Analytics, Advertising, and Retargeting” below.
- Affiliates. We share personal information with our related entities including our parent and sister companies. For example, we share your information with our affiliates for customer support, marketing, and technical operations.
- Franchisees. We share personal information with T-Town Style Pizza franchisees in connection with the services we provide to them. For example, we share information with franchisees in order to facilitate your orders, maintain and administer your online accounts, respond to your questions and comments, comply with your requests, market and advertise to you, and otherwise comply with applicable law. T-Town Style Pizza franchisees are independent entities and their processing of personal information is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Business Partners. We share personal information with our business partners in connection with offering you co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities.
- Promotions. Our Promotions may be jointly sponsored or offered by other entities. If you voluntarily choose to enter a Promotion, we will share personal information as set out in the official rules that govern the Promotion as well as for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on a winners list). By entering a Promotion, you agree to the official rules that govern that Promotion, and may, except where prohibited by applicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other entities to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
- Merger or Acquisition. We may share personal information if T-Town Style Pizza is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets. In such event, you may be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web Sites or Applications of any change in ownership or uses of your information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your information.
- Facilitating Requests. We share personal information at your request or direction, such as when you choose to share information with a social network about your activities on the Web Sites or Applications.
- Consent. We may share your information with notice and as required by applicable law, with your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, T-Town Style Pizza may disclose aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we share your information, please see the section entitled “Your Rights and Choices” below.
EXTERNAL LINKS, APPLICATIONS AND DEVICES
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
ANALYTICS, ADVERTISING, AND RETARGETING
We also use audience matching services to reach people (or people similar to people) who have visited our Web Sites, Applications, or are identified in one or more of our databases (“Matched Ads”). This is done by us uploading a customer list to a technology service or programmatically by incorporating technologies such as pixels, SDKs, or APIs from a technology service into our own Web Sites or Applications, and the technology service matching common factors between our data and their data. For instance, we incorporate the Facebook pixel on our Web Sites and may share your email address with Facebook as part of our use of Facebook Custom Audiences. Some technology services, such as LiveRamp, may provide us with their own data, which is then uploaded into another technology service for matching common factors between those datasets.
For further information on the types of tracking technologies we use and your rights and choices regarding analytics, interest-based advertising, and Matched Ads, please see the sections entitled “Information Collected Automatically” above and “Your Rights and Choices” below.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes. By law you have the right to request access to and to correct the personal information that we hold about you.
You can review and change certain of your personal information by logging into the Web Sites or Applications and visiting your account profile page.
If you want to review, verify, correct, or withdraw consent to the use of your personal information you may also contact us in writing using the contact information provided below to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We may charge you a fee to access your personal information, however, we will notify you of any fee in advance.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Applicable law may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all of the personal information that we hold about you, or we may have destroyed, erased, or made your personal information anonymous in accordance with our record retention obligations and practices. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
We will provide access to your personal information, subject to exceptions set out in applicable privacy legislation.
If you are concerned about our response or would like to correct the information provided, you may contact our Privacy Manager at the contact details provided below. Withdrawing Your Consent which may take up to 14 business days.
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, use, disclosure, and transfer of your personal information, you may have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances. To withdraw your consent, if applicable, contact us at the contact information provided below. Please note that if you withdraw your consent we may not be able to provide you with a particular product or service. We will explain the impact to you at the time to help you with your decision.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES GENERALLY
Most web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Apple Safari) accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
You can reset your device advertising Id at any time through your device settings, which is designed to allow you to limit the use of information collected about you. For information on how to do this on Apple devices, visit Apple.com or https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074. For information on how to do this on Android devices, visit Google.com. You can stop all collection of information via an Application by uninstalling the Application.
The location data collected through an app depends on your device settings and app permissions. You can exercise choice over the location data collected through our apps by (i) for GPS data, disabling location in your device settings or disabling location permissions to that app; (ii) for Bluetooth data, disabling Bluetooth and any Bluetooth scanning option in your device settings; or (iii) for WiFi data, disabling WiFi and any WiFi scanning option in your device settings. You can stop collection of all location data via an Application by uninstalling the Application.
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and application operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, unless and until the law is interpreted to require us to do so, T-Town Style Pizza does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
If you disable cookies or other device tracking features, however, you may not be able to use certain functions of the Web Sites or Applications.
ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING
- Click here to view the Google Analytics opt out choice.
- Click here to view the Adobe Analytics opt out choice
- Click here to view the Branch opt out choice.
You may also exercise choice regarding the receipt of interest-based advertising. Some of the advertisers and technology companies that perform advertising-related services for us and our partners may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). Click here to visit the Network Advertising Initiative site. Some of these companies may also participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (“DAAC”) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. To learn more about the DAAC and your opt out options for their members, please visit https://youradchoices.ca/en/tools.In addition, some of the advertisers that perform advertising-related services for us and our partners may offer their own opt out choice:
- Click here to view the Google Doubleclick opt out choices.
- Click here to view the Facebook opt out choices.
- Click here to view the Twitter opt out choices.
- Click here to view the Pandora opt out choices.
Please be aware that, even if you are able to opt out of certain kinds of interest-based advertising, you may continue to receive other types of ads. Opting out only means that those selected members should no longer deliver certain interest-based advertising to you, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads (e.g., from other ad networks).
To opt out of us using your data for Matched Ads, please contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section below and specify that you wish to opt out of matched ads. We will request that the applicable technology company not serve you matched ads based on information we provide to it. Alternatively, you may directly contact the applicable technology service to opt out.
You may also limit our use of information collected from or about your mobile device for purposes of serving targeted ads to you by going to your device settings and selecting “Limit Ad Tracking” (for iOS devices) or “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” (for Android devices).
Please note that if you opt out using any of these methods, the opt out will only apply to the specific browser or device from which you opt out. T-Town Style Pizza is not responsible for effectiveness of, or compliance with, any other parties’ opt out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
In order to provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of the Web Sites or Applications. From time to time, T-Town Style Pizza may also send you other messages or updates about our Web Sites, Applications, T-Town Style Pizza, or our Promotions and other activities (subject to your ongoing consent). If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from T-Town Style Pizza, you can opt out at any time by following the instructions provided in those communications or by contacting us as set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account, servicing, or our ongoing business relations.
T-Town Style Pizza may transfer personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this policy to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with web site improvement and optimization) and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential, use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and to process the personal information with the same standards set out in this policy.
We may process, store, and transfer your personal information in and to a foreign country, including in the United States, with different privacy laws that may or may not be as comprehensive as Canadian law. In these circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies of that country may be able to obtain access to your personal information through the laws of the foreign country. Whenever we engage a service provider, we require that its privacy and security standards adhere to this policy and applicable canadian privacy legislation.
Our Web Sites and Applications are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Web Site or Applications. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Web Sites or Applications, or on or through any of its features, and do not make any purchases through the Web Sites or Applications, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. T-Town Style Pizza uses physical, electronic, and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. T-Town Style Pizza restricts authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. We store all information you provide to us behind firewalls on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Web Sites or Applications, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Web Sites or Applications. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Web Sites or Applications.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Under some circumstances we may anonymize or de-identify your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you. We reserve the right to use such anonymous and de-identified data for any legitimate business purpose without further notice to you or your consent.
T-Town Style Pizza
308 Fort St, Winnipeg, MB R3C 1E5
and/or call (204) 943-5627
We have procedures in place to receive and respond to complaints or inquiries about our handling of personal information, our compliance with this policy, and with applicable privacy laws. To discuss our compliance with this policy please contact our Privacy Manager using the contact information listed above.
This policy was last updated Dec 23, 2021.